Thursday, June 30, 2011

My art is just as fine as your art.

I have been daydreaming about tattoos lately.  Did you know that I have several?  I absolutely love the ones that I have and I also really want even more of them.  I don't believe that I have ever formally showed them off to you, so I decided that I would do just that today.










So, now that you see what I have, I will share with you some very pretty tattoos that I have found.  What I really want is a quote tattoo for my left ribs.  I also really want a half sleeve on my left arm.  We shall see.  We shall see!  I guess it's kind of my goal to loose weight first.  Once I get to 180lbs, I am getting a tattoo.  When I hit 170lbs, I will get another.  Those are some big goals for me.  So far this year, I have lost and gained and lost and gained.  My highest weight was 222lbs. and my lowest is right now at 207lbs.  This new incentive is helping I think!!  So, anyways, here are some pretty ideas (click on photo for source):







So there you have some pretty things to look at today.  I hope you liked them.  Oh, and I'm sorry about the poor quality in my pictures, but I only have my camera phone and myself right now.  For some reason I have misplaced my other camera with the self-timer.  Oie!!
The week is almost over!!  Enjoy the rest of it.
Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!