Thursday, July 07, 2011

Things I Want To Make [Second Edition]

I'm telling you, my list just keeps on growing!  There are far too many ideas in my head and saved to my computer files.  I might actually need about a month (or more) to create all of them.  By the time I am done, I'm sure that I'll have found even more things that I would like to make.  Are there any projects that you have on your to do list?
Love Is The New Black

Scrap Wood Poster

White Painted Wine Bottles

Paint Swatch Valentine Cards

Tulle and Bead Necklace

The Best is yet to come

Owl Pillow

Paper Crane Flock

Pretty Covered Letters

Recycled Newsprint Rose Canvas

Office Supply Canvas

No whining Welcome Sign

Bird's Nest Twine Basket

Mini albums

Man and Woman Canvases

Asymmetrical Shirt

Mason Jar Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!