Thursday, July 07, 2011

Things That Make My Heart Smile [Second Edition]

We all have days when the sun doesn't want to shine.  Those kinds of days make me feel sad, but then I take a look at all kinds of pretty things, and my heart smiles again.  Here are some more wonderful pictures to make your hearts smile, too!

You Make Me Happy

You Are My Sunshine!

Shutters as a Headboard

Pink Spotted Fawns

Trees that Grow Hearts

You are Here in My Heart

Quilling Butterflies that Fly away

Pretty Heart Headbands

Happy Animal Pictures

Pretty Pink Pictures

Huge Moons Setting Over the Sea

Loving Arms

Pretty Handmade Books with happy flowers

Levi's Supporting NY Marriage Equality

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!