Saturday, January 05, 2013

Begin Where You Are.


Sometimes all we really need to do more than anything else is begin! We can set all the goals in the world, but until we decide to simply begin, nothing will happen. 2013 is going to be a year of beginning. I am planning to begin a lot of things this year, and I am hoping that the first step is what I need most to prove to myself that I can do so much more than I have done before.

This year I am working on a lot of personal goals. I have a lot of projects that I want to begin. Most importantly, Mr. Fantastic and I will begin our life together as a married couple. There is so much potential wrapped up with a pretty bow and presenting itself to me as 2013 begins, I just need to remind myself that I have the strength to do anything. I must step up to the plate and begin.

I have been doing a lot of thinking about years past and the current year ahead. I've noticed that although I always say I want to do this or that, I often fall short. It's okay to fall short, but I must continue to strive toward the goals that I set no matter how big or how small and no matter how daunting they may seem. Nothing will change without me changing it, and I can only change it if I begin.



I have decided that this year I am going to go about my goals in a bit of a different way. I will of course keep up my tradition of setting some major goals for the year, but I have also decided to take a cue from Elise over at Enjoy It and try making some smaller goals each month. I will be striving for goals that help me to enjoy life more completely and document life as it happens. I don't want to forget all the wonderful things that happen in life, but I also don't want to get too busy remembering everything that I forget to be present in each moment as well.



What are you planning to begin this year? This month? This week? What are you planning to begin today?
Leave me a comment and let me know where you are beginning and what you hope to accomplish. I love to hear new ideas!

Have a lovely day!
Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!